Home Webboard ArticlesKnowledges  
ข่าวประกาศ:

:: กติกา มารยาท ในการใช้งานเว็บบอร์ด ::
กรุณากรอกอีเมล์จริงในการสมัคร และรับอีเมล์ยืนยันเพื่อใช้งานในบอร์ด

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: ย่อหน้าต่างวินโดว์ไม่ได้  (อ่าน 5248 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

goname

• บุคคลทั่วไป
ย่อหน้าต่างวินโดว์ไม่ได้
« เมื่อ: 25, ตุลาคม 2010, 01:52:33 PM »
คือย่อหน้าต่างวินโดว์ไม่ได้ครับ ปุ่มขยายเต็มหน้าจอและปุ่มย่อลงTaskbar ใช้ได้ครับ แต่ปุ่มตรงกลางใช้ไม่ได้ครับ คือพอกดแล้วหน้ต่างจะขึ้นมาครึ่งจอครับ รบกวนผู้รู้ด้วยครับ

unname

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Re: ย่อหน้าต่างวินโดว์ไม่ได้
« ตอบกลับ #1 เมื่อ: 25, ตุลาคม 2010, 03:09:34 PM »
ลองเปลี่ยน Theme ดูก่อนครับ (อาจจะเป็นที่ Theme แต่ง บางอันมันเพี้ยน)

wiwiwi

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Re: ย่อหน้าต่างวินโดว์ไม่ได้
« ตอบกลับ #2 เมื่อ: 01, กันยายน 2019, 06:11:04 PM »
Restore down button not working in Windows 10
Like millions of others no doubt, I have spent the morning installing Windows 10.
All seems to be working fine, EXCEPT the Window Restore Down button. All screens in all programs I have opened so far on My Microsoft Surface Pro have opened with the window maximized and will not allow me to re-size them.
The Restore Down Button - in between the minimize and close buttons does nothing. I have tried Word, Chrome, Adobe AfterFX, Excel, and most annoyingly Outlook where if you open a message, it maximizes and you cannot make it smaller.
All the answers I have seen online, refer to similar issues in Windows 7 and earlier and refer to clicking of "Cascade WIndows" when you right click on the task bar. There's not such option now.
Would be nice to be able to re-size my windows.
Regards,
Richard Snare

Answer
TH
TheTD01
Replied on August 6, 2015
Sounds like you are in TABLET mode (new feature of Win10).  Right click your Notification icon in lower right try & Open Action Center.  Then click (turn off) the TABLET MODE.  That should do it.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10